Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorite Toys

I am a sucker.  I buy Mango and Milly all these cute toys- cows, stuffed bones, bags of organic catnip... and all they want to play with are dirty socks and pieces of trash.
Milly repeatedly knocks over the two metal trash cans in the house looking for dirty Kleenex or other balled-up paper.   Just now, I heard a metallic rattling around the apartment and realized she'd found a piece of tin foil on the counter and was batting that around.  Of course, when I went to check it out, she stopped and stared at me, pretending the tin foil was not there- "What tin foil??" (she knows she's not supposed to go on the counter). 

Mango thought that must be a pretty cool toy, and ignored the dirty sock on the floor in order to take the foil away from Milly.

And yet, I know they will both be getting more toys for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment