Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rockhound Pets - new product!

Hi all,
I gotta make a little business announcement.   Rockhound Pets has some new product!  Check out www.rockhoundpets.com and see what I'm talking about.

The biggest/coolest/most unique new item are my stone ID tags.  They are made in both brass and copper, and include different jaspers, agates, and even Petoskey stones!  This makes your dogs essentials into something more fashionable- kind of like jewelry for your dog (but it doesn't annoy them)!   The blank tag will be stamped with your pet's name and your phone number.




I also have some new leashes and collars coming soon!
Thanks for checking out Rockhound Pets.
-Lauren, Mango, and Milly

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are stunning! I can definitely see these on a very fashionable dog. Thanks for the updates! I can't wait to see the new leashes and collars... accessories are a dogs best friend!


    LizAnn

    All4UrPet Representative

    http://all4urpet.com/



    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete